At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Manage and monitor the work activities of the assigned Maintenance division
(instrumentation &Controls) to ensure a productive workforce that supports all divisional, departmental, site and corporate goals while in accordance with all company policies and local, state and federal regulations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Effectively manages assigned staff (e. g. Hiring, Development, Compensation, Performance Evaluation, assist in Training Certification compliance, etc. ) to ensure that all maintenance activities are performed safely and effectively by trained workers in accordance with plant procedures, NRC regulations, and the site schedule.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all assigned maintenance activities during on-line, forced outages, refuel outages and unplanned power reductions for both internal and external personnel, which includes administration and oversight of all maintenance contract personnel.
- Effectively communicate significant plant and personnel issues to Maintenance Director and all applicable levels of station management. Fostering open communications and collaboration between all organization internal and external to the plant including INPO and regulatory agencies.
- Effectively manage departmental training program to maximize plant performance while complying with all site, corporate, local, state and federal regulations. Provide feedback and insights to site training department on M&T training programs.
- Ensure timely fulfillment of regulatory commitments assigned to division. Responsible for managing a continual assessment program that assures maintenance excellence in accordance with site, corporate and industry standards, practices and policies.
- Participates in all aspects of Maintenance Department management to support safe and efficient operation of the plant, including the development, implementation and performance monitoring of all corporate, site and divisional business goals and objectives.
- Manage and monitor departmental resources and expenditures for all assigned work, including refuel outages, within the approved budget.
- Ensures optimum performance and equipment reliability for assigned equipment through effective implementation of corrective, preventative and predictive programs and procedures that maximize the use of new technologies in coordination with the work planning process.
- Individual must possess a 4 year technical degree and have 10 years of utility or related industry experience Or an Associates degree with ten years utility or related industry experience with 5 at the supervisory level
- Must have completed a positive Leadership Assessment (FLS)
- Meet ANSI requirements for site Maintenance Supervisor
- Successful completion of core supervisory/management training and development programs
- Experience in nuclear power plant operations
- Part of Maintenance Management Team
- Budget $10-20 million.
- Management of specific maintenance function FTEs
- Administration and oversight of all maintenance contracts and contract personnel working within division.
- OSC Director in Plant Emergency Plan
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster