THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME POSITION
North America Nutrition -
As part of PepsiCo's commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes the recent establishment of North America Nutrition, a division that is charged with creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade and Naked Juice portfolios to drive continued growth.
The Manager of Operations and Sales (MOS)is an integral part of the Field Sales Organization for PepsiCo North America Nutrition. The MOS reports to the Director of Sales & Operations , East Region. The MOS is responsible and accountable for driving revenue through operational selling & in-store execution of NA Nutrition products within the large format grocery channel. (Retailers include but are not limited to: Ahold-Giant Carlisle, Ahold - Giant Landover , Weis KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Communication and Sales:
The primary responsibility of the MOS is to engage chain and district operations buying influencers in face-to-face meetings to drive incremental Net Revenue above and beyond activity sold by the Customer Manager.Key Responsibilities:
- Understand account priorities through regular communication and engagement with Customer Manager, reviewing upcoming plans, executing post event analysis and providing solutions to key business challenges at an account level.
- Communicate upcoming key ad activity, display commitments and new product introductions to chain operations teams.
- Review district and store sales performance and chain syndicated inventory measures
- Upsell orders of products linked to a survey sell or "pre-book" process
- Improve size, number and positioning of displays above chain wide execution commitments, including influence of display planners
- Provide post event analysis on a district and chain level to drive improved future display performance
- Sell customized solutions including permanent equipment, universal shippers, and tailored product recommendations by store segment, affinity merchandising and IRC utilization.
- Play a key role in the forecast development and sell in of IRC pallets, prefilled shippers, innovation displays and prebuilt pallets.
- Builds and delivers selling presentations to wired customers leveraging standardized reporting, customized iPad tools and ad hoc analysis.
- Executes in depth on going and event specific post analysis, identifying trends, causal factors and potential solutions by leveraging internal, customer and syndicated measures
- Meets on a periodic basis to review prior period and YTD performance against key performance display and financial metrics.
- Identifies open routes and weaker performing broker in store representatives, understanding the Retail Supervisor's plan to improve these results, and creating accountability to prior commitments.
- Provides feedback on retailer operations personnel commentary regarding broker's in store representatives.
- Assists NAN Frontline Team in developing account priorities.
- Provide financial management for POS and Equipment forecasting and ordering.
- Attend buyer calls with Customer Manager(s) and facilitate Customer Manager attendance at MOS buying calls
- MOS will provide support of market visits, working with broker and Customer Manager to identify stores and make sure they are prepared for a visit.
- Sharing of best practices and helping with the startup and on-going training needs of new and existing members of the team.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience with consumer packaged goods organization.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, analytical, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Retail and Category Management experience is a plus
- Strong PC skills including above average Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.