Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. As part of a high-performing team, you'll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
The Manager, Contact Center Standard Work is responsible for the development, deployment
and maintenance of standard work instructions within a contact center (CC) environment
that employs cross functional partnerships across Grainger. This includes creating and
maintaining a knowledge management system that organizes information in a common platform
that is easily accessible for Leaders and Team Members to effectively and consistently
execute CC processes to provide customers with an exceptional and effortless experience.
In addition, this person will oversee the governance and control mechanisms that ensure standard work permeates
the habits of all Leaders' and Team Members' core processes throughout the CC network.
- Establish framework to update, organize and deploy standard work processes through a common knowledge management tool.
- Actively engage CC Teams through Go Sees, Team Huddles, CCLT meetings, metric reviews and onsite visits to drive adoption and ownership of standard work culture.
- Proactively partner cross functionally to build a standard work map that takes into account process flows outside of CC network. Influence the improvement of those processes both internally and cross functionally.
- Build out governance, tracking and compliance processes and metrics to ensure standard work habits are healthy across the network.
- Establish and monitor process metrics to provide visibility to service and efficiency performance.
- Ensure standard work processes create an effortless customer experience and process efficiency improvements that are visible through the balanced scorecard and supporting metrics.
- Design standard work package with defined skillsets required to perform tasks that aligns with training and development strategy.
- Serve as CC liaison and subject matter expert for internal and external initiatives that impact CC processes.
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
A little about us:
Grainger helps customers save time and money by providing them the right products to keep their facilities up and running.