Do you shine in front of the client? Do you have experience in Data Governance? Are you ready to take your career to the next level with IBM? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring a Managing Consultant with subject matter expertise in Data Governance.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
- Work with client to design, develop and implement data governance and data management processes
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and develop communication plans
- Develop metadata management repositories (e.g. data standards or business glossaries)
- Capture business/data quality rules & quality thresholds and designs DQ reports & dashboards
- Partner with technical resources to implement rules in data quality and automate monitoring and reporting
- Operate issue tracking processes and facilitate resolutions with the client
- Show foundational knowledge of DG technologies for data quality and metadata management
- Expert knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBM jobs blog at blog.ibm.jobs for career insights, news and latest job opportunities and additional information on the data happenings at IBM.
BENEFITS Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
CORPORATE CITIZENSHIPIBMers are from over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills and promoting internally
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
- The IBMer: ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/2015/ibmer/
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.