We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We are a next generation services agency dedicated to building digital solutions across the entire Salesforce platform. In 2016, we joined forces with IBM iX to accelerate our mission to be the #1 brand for creating incredible customer moments through Salesforce. We believe the future is always now and we are now looking for a Managing Director to lead our Enterprise Engagement Managers in the Eastern US.
Our Managing Director, Client Engagement leads, manages and develops a team of Engagement Managers across the region who provide essential, ongoing relationships for our customers throughout the customer lifecycle. This Managing Director will also provide senior engagement management to large, strategic customers.
- 8-12 years of Director-level consulting experience or relevant management experience
- Business development leadership experience in enterprise environments
- Solution selling capacity with proven experience growing accounts and building executive relationships
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in a related area
- Has working knowledge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud
- Travel probable: 30-50%
- Ability to demonstrate prior sales, sales operations,and customer support experience in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven ability for working with and engaging C-level individuals
- Exceptional ability to collaborate with internal colleagues and stakeholders such as technical, delivery, staffing and project management offices is a must
- Leadership: Lead, manage, and develop a team of Engagement Managers across the region
- Collaboration: Continuously collaborate with both Sales and Delivery to ensure and improve customer experience and engagement quality.
- Business Development: Partner with Sales to drive quota achievement across the region.
- Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- Client Management: Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; manage project quality and risk
- Apply Business Process Experience: Lead Executive-Level discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes
In order for IBM to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. One of these affiliates is Bluewolf, an IBM Company. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates http://www.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/49730.wss
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout your career, you always have access to our leadership team - as mentors, team members and often working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job...IBM has your long term career goals in mind.
Be aware that IBM employees interested in joining Bluewolf, a subsidiary of IBM, must resign from their position within the IBM organization in order to be hired by Bluewolf. Transfer of employment is expected to take place in 2018.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.