Managing Director - Marketing Center of Excellence
Provides leadership and direction of the Marketing Center of Excellence. Is accountable for the Product Marketing BKM development and proficiency at Applied Materials and the results of the Company's successful use of those BKMs to Grow Share and Margin. Key Responsibilities
- Provides leadership and direction through senior managers and executives for developing and propagating Product Development Methods (Primarily focused on Product Marketing) appropriate to the Company Growth Goals.
- Demonstrates broad and comprehensive understanding of technical and business environments. Develops and articulates strategies to meet business objectives for global group within a business unit.
- Accountable for the performance and results of groups using BKMs in product Development.
- Directs and controls the activities of Marketing center of excellence for the company and selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Works with management team to ensure that overall marketing function is effectively meeting the organization's strategic goals for global group
- Guru -like understanding of Marketing and product development best practices
- Knowledge, experience and success in Change management
- Has demonstrate excellence in bringing new products to market , both derivative and new platforms.
- Experience in strategy formulation & execution
- Applies in-depth knowledge of own segment/function, business and commercial expertise to differentiate itself from the competition
- Leads a business unit, department through managers of diverse activities; develops and executes functional strategy to achieve key business objectives
- Evaluates key business challenges; directs the development of new or innovative solutions
- Guided by company strategy and business objectives, impacts results of segment/function
- Influences and negotiates at the top executive levels, with great latitude on outcomes; presents and defends complicated or delicate issues
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.Qualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 15 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.