Managing Partner- Services
Location: New York, New York
Posted: November 14, 2017
Reference ID: JR-22690
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Collaborate with Account Executives and Business Development Managers to position/sell Workday deployment and post production services
• Develop and sustain customer executive relationships
• Work with the sales team to develop/execute on account plans for each customer in their portfolio
• Serve on and actively participate in customer steering committee meetings
• Provide direction and support to Workday and service partner project teams especially as it relates to scope, budget, timeline and critical deployment issues
• Act as the escalation point to facilitate and resolve customer and/or project issues
• Work with customer to drive adoption of the Workday solution guiding them in the implementation of new features and products and selling additional services to support their strategy
• Drive customer self sufficiency by ensuring their customers understand how to engage with the Workday services organization
• Review and approve all services contract amendments
• Engage other service resources as necessary to support account planning and feature adoption strategies
• Leverage customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
• 10+ years experience successfully deploying large, complex HCM/Financial solutions at a project and program manager level
• Proven track record positioning/selling professional services Experience successfully working with software sales teams to position/sell additional products
• Ability to manage / prioritize multiple customer demands balancing customer satisfaction with revenue and profitability targets
• Leadership abilities to motivate and manage a matrixed team of individuals at multiple levels within an organization
• Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed.
• Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
• Excellent communication, management, negotiation and organization skills
• Ability to travel up to 50%