Manufacturing 2nd / 3rd shift
Location: North Branford, Connecticut
Posted: January 27, 2017
Reference ID: 1531505073
Manufacturing 2nd and 3rd shifts
Adecco is resourcing manufacturing associates for a client located in North Branford, CT. We are looking for candidates with excellent work ethic and steady work history. The positions are on 2nd and 3rd shift but will train on 1st shift for 2-4 weeks. You'll be responsible for using tools and machines to produce products. Must have previous manufacturing experience and safety has to be a top priority. This is not on the bus line and steel toed shoes have to be worn. This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
• Previous manufacturing experience required
• Listen to directions from supervisors
• Excellent attendance
• Read and write repots
• Ensure all parts are fitted properly
• Alter dimensions to fit specifications
• Complete preventive maintenance
• Ensure working environment is clean and safe
• Complete quality control forms
This position requires a background check and drug test prior to start. Salary is DOE but up to $15.00 per hour.
Previous manufacturing is important. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to stand entire shit except for breaks and lunch.