Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Rapid City, SD. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
• Basic to complex assembly
• Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• High School
• 1-3 years
• Must provide positive work references
• Must be able to successful pass screening requirements
Full time hours on various shifts, Pay is between $9-10.50/hr
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Rapid City, SD or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.