Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Branford, CT. This is for a Temp to Hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Must have complex assembly, soldering experience, and keen eye sight
- Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ year(s)Soldering experience
- Comfortable with small sized products
- High Attention to Detail
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.