Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Stuarts Draft, VA. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly
- Producing Components by assembling parts and subassemblies in accordance with established standards and processes/procedures
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• The ability to work quickly and methodically
• Good team working skills
• The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
• The ability to follow instructions
• Must be able to work 8 or 12 hour shifts day or night
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Stuarts Draft, VA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.