Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Assembly job in Frankfort, KY. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Assembly job include:
- Assembling heavy truck axels
- Large part assembly
- Previous torque, hoist, experience a plus
- Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- Fast paced environment
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Paint line positions
- Forklift positions
- Welding positions
- Sorting positions
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to work various shifts
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Ability to work in non-temperature regulated environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembly in Frankfort, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.