Adecco is currently in recruiting for Assembler positions in the NH Seacoast Area. These are long-term temporary positions with the possibility of temp to perm. The Assemblers are responsible for following work order instructions to assemble required firearms based on the Job Routing Sheet provided for them.
Responsibilities for the Assembler jobs include:
- Must be able to perform standard assembly procedures, work, and repairs on manufactured products according to provided work instructions.
- Any other required tasks managed by assembly lead or manager.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Workers are expected to meet and exceed predetermined daily, weekly, and monthly production goals
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Must be able to work under the direction of a production manager and lead
- Must be able to use different tools and equipment necessary for the specified requirements in a production line
- Must be able to follow established safety procedures
- Must possess manual dexterity, cognitive reasoning and understanding for production work instructions, and must be able to perform repetitive tasks
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.