Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
The ATSM Manufacturing Assistant is responsible for all front desk duties such as visitor controls, plant announcements, and coordinating meetings. Primary manufacturing support functions are Rapid, SAP labor corrections, and manufacturing reports
- Complete transactions in Rapid, SAP and other operational programs
- Control front desk with direct responsibility to visitors and main phone line to plant
- Run operational reports such as past due, labor reporting, etc.
- Help coordinate plant events and meetings.
• Technical training a plus
• 3+ years admin experience
• SAP experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of MS office
• Working knowledge of AP duties
AP experience a plus
SAP experience a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.