St Petersburg manufacturing facility has immediate openings for Production candidates on a DAY SHIFT. In this roll you will be responsible for accurately completing documentation related to the production process, performing re-inspection when necessary, cleaning the trays used in production with a rubbing alcohol solution, sorting materials, stacking trays, pushing racks and cleaning metal vats that are used in pharmaceutical production. Maintaining a clean and safe work space. Will be crossed trained on various task to help in other departments. The schedule for this position will alternate work days (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday -46/ hrs; then the following week will be Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday- 34.5/hrs).
* MUST be able to work the schedule of 7:30am-7:30pm on the days listed above.
* Must be flexible with overtime as needed.
* Previous manufacturing/production experience preferred.
* Stable work history a MUST!
* GED or High School diploma required
* Must be able to distinguish colors- will be given a visual and color blindness test.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to read and write English.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to successfully complete drug, background and employment screenings.
* Steel Toed Shoes Required!!
* Long term position that could lead into a permanent job opportunity
* Must have reliable transportation
* Basic computer knowledge, able to navigate around a Window based system.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY to get your foot in the door with a great company that can offer a long term career in manufacturing!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.