Manufacturing Associate - Entry Level
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1691692779
Adecco & Herman Miller are NOW HIRING for entry level production assembly workers for their Zeeland and Holland locations.
Herman Miller is rated by Fortune Magazine as "100 Best Companies to Work For" and Adecco can help you join the team!
We have openings on all shifts!
1st shift: (Monday - Friday, 7AM - 3PM) - $12/hour
2nd shift: (Monday - Friday, 3PM - 11PM) - $12.75/hour
3rd shift (Sunday - Thursday, 11PM - 7AM) - $12.75/hour
Responsibilities for entry level manufacturing associates:
- Assemble furniture parts
- Moving material in and out of machines
- Lifting office furniture materials (up to 30 lbs)
- Quality Control/Production Inspection
- Store and stack materials according to company standards
- Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Possess basic math skills, such as adding and subtracting.
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand for periods of up to 10 or 12 hours.
- Ability to work cooperatively within the team as well as with members of other teams to meet goals.
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr for first shift, $12.75/hour for second and third shift, plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides to you as a contractor after 30 days of employment. Full medical, dental, & vision are available as well as 401K, paid holidays, & bonuses.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Entry Level Production job in Zeeland and Holland or any related opportunities with Adecco
Or Call the Adecco Holland branch: (616) 396-9443