A Direct Hire Manufacturing Associate II job in Mountain View,CAis currently available through Adecco Engineering and Technical. The qualified candidate should have experience in a clinical laboratory, hematology, blood banking or GMP manufacturing facility. Cell Processing experience is preferred. You will be responsible for performing and and all required processing and testing required to produce adn assess safe and efficacious products.
Under the supervision of the Associate Manager, the Manufacturing Associate II processes, cultures, cryopreserves and otherwise manipulates cell products using aseptic techniques, according to written Standard Operating procedures, in accordance to facility GLP, GTP, and GMP practices. Facility and personnel specific responsibilities will be regulated by Company's policies or client procedures being performed at each Cellular Production Facility.
Manufacturing Associate II job responsibilities and qualifications include:
• Performs any and all required processing and testing required to produce and assess safe and efficacious products. Performs additional duties as assigned
• Proficiently functions within an ISO Class 7 (Class 10,000) and 6 (Class 1,000) clean room environment, ensuring personal and product safety
• Consistently produces a high level of documentation accuracy and clarity
• Uses knowledge of processing principles and techniques to make good judgement and appropriate decisions
• Proficiently performs testing and assessment of product content and safety according to company's established procedures and operates equipment according to designed procedures
• Performs stem cell preparation, tissue culture and manipulation using aseptic techniques
• Performs cryopreservation of cellular products using DMSO solution and controlled-rate freezers
• Performs work using COBE 2991 cell washer, cell counters, temperature
monitoring systems, alarm systems, cell culture incubators, laminar flow biological safety cabinets, liquid nitrogen freezers, microscopes, centrifuges, and pipets.
• Manipulates products according to established standard operating procedures and batch records such as enrichments, depletions, cell expansions, or volume reductions to achieve predetermined endpoints
• Performs the monitoring and maintenance of critical equipment such as ultra-cold freezers, storage tanks, refrigerators, freezers, and incubators
• Participates in clinical trial support and studies, may include but not limited to sample preparation, sample shipping, media and reagent preparation
• Communicates effectively with other departments and clinical staff, including apheresis, clinical laboratory, attending physicians, research fellows, and unit nurses at clients hospitals
• Notifies Management of any deviation that may occur during processing or during equipment maintenance.
• Performs investigations for deviations and completing deviations in a timely manner Participates in the on-call program
• A relevant Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years applicable experience in; a clinical laboratory, hematology, blood banking or GMP manufacturing facility
• Cell processing experience preferred
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Associate II job in Mountain View,CAthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.