A Manufacturing Bioprocess Technician job opportunity located in San Francisco, CA is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. You must have good interpersonal and communication skills. You will be working with mammalian based cultures in a sterile environment. This is a long term contract position expected to last up to 3 years.
Manufacturing Bioprocess Technician job responsibilities include:
• Ability to maintain compliance to safety requirements, current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documentation
• Take an active role in the production of mammalian cell-based products by cleaning, sterilizing and operating fixed vessel systems for media preparation, cell culture fermentation, and harvest operations
• Operate and clean fixed tank/filtration systems and operate large scale column chromatography systems
• Operate the small-scale cell culture areas and systems by operating, cleaning, setting up, and maintaining 20L batch re-feed bioreactors; inoculate and maintain spinner seed cultures using aseptic techniques, maintain cell banks and perform general seed lab operations
• Provide support to Manufacturing and Quality departments
• Bachelors Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry or related required
• Strong focus on quality and attention to detail
• Must be able to work a non-rotating 4-day, 10 hour shift that includes one weekend day, and day, evening or night hours, on off-shifts. Requires overtime as needed
• Must be a motivated self-starter with a mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Bioprocess Technician job opportunity located in San Francisco, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com If you have questions about the position please contact Craig Glick at email@example.com. Please NO third party candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.