Enter and maintain Items, Bills of Materials (BoMs) and Routings in the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) databases. Interpret engineering data and transfer it into EBS and PLM. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of manufacturing data with a focus on continuous improvement. Ensure department processes and policies are followed related to manufacturing data. Initiate and manage change processes in both EBS and PLM.
- Demonstrated ability in Tier 1 ERP and PLM database systems .
- Experience in high mix, low volume manufacturing environment, aerospace preferred.
- Knowledge of materials, production processes, quality control techniques, resource allocation, and other techniques used in avionics or electrical manufacturing.
- Proficient in interpretation of drawings and written procedures, including basic math skills.
- Proficient in use of ancillary software tools to enable efficient data entry.
- Proficient in use of typical desktop computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to speak and write effectively. Location/Division: 26200 Enterprise Way, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA Job Requisition: 1602296
A little about us:
Our people are the driving force behind passengers’ amazing entertainment experience and customers’ robust business platform.