A Manufacturing Engineer job in Warsaw, Indiana is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You need to be skilled and knowledgeable in manufacturing and new product processing. You will conduct feasibility studies to estimate product costs and analyze capital equipment, capacity, and capability requirements. You will establish process methods that meet performance and quality requirements. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
Manufacturing Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Establish preliminary bill of materials and routers
• Develop a wide variety of applications including machining, finishing, forging, casting, and molding
• Choose the most appropriate processes and machining methods
• Negotiate target completion dates and project plans
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering required; mechanical or industrial preferred
• Minimum of two years of similar experience required
• Proficiency in process development, CNC programming, CAD (Unigraphics)
• Working knowledge in control procedures
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer job in Warsaw, Indiana then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Faith Hoskins at 317-842-2870 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.