A 6 month contract Manufacturing Engineer job in Concord, CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you will be working for a large communication company that specializes in the manufacturing of satellite antennas used for nautical applications. You will work to identify process improvements to help streamline production.
Manufacturing Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Identify areas of improvement for product processes to increase capacity execution, product yield, and reduce inventory levels while maintaining an ability to respond to demand shifts.
• Apply core principles found in LEAN, Sigma ToC and MRP
• Lead production floor in implementation of DFT and LEAN principles
• Analyze and prepare critical assessment of new products
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field
• Minimum three years working in a manufacturing environment
• Experience developing and maintaining documentation and processes
If you are interested in this 6 month contract Manufacturing Engineer job in Concord, CA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Deborah Douglas 925- 349-0302 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.