A Manufacturing Engineer job in Walker, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have experience implementing and continuing lean manufacturing initiatives, you are encouraged to apply to this job. You will be responsible for cost reduction efforts and driving lean manufacturing efforts. Additionally you will work with the manufacturing floor on productivity improvements.
Manufacturing Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Drive lean manufacturing initiatives
• Focus on cost reduction, productivity improvements and new product launches
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field preferred, experience in place of degree acceptable as well
• 2 - 5 years experience as Manufacturing Engineer
• Experience in lean manufacturing
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer job in Walker, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.