Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer in Wilton, Iowa. This is a direct hire position with a $75,000+ salary range. We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who can evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs. The successful candidate for this position will be able to improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Engineer Include:
• Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment
• Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout.
• Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and process capabilities; establishing standards: confirming manufacturing processes
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations
• Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Manufacture Engineering required
• 8+ years' project management experience
• 4+ years' experience in an engineering leadership role
• Strong knowledge of CAD/CAM software and drafting procedures
• Excellent prioritization and project development skills
Visit our website at www.adeccousa.com and click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Engineer position in Moline, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco. Contact us directly at 563-322-2342.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled