A Senior Engineer job in Zeeland, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This position will have you focused on performing design and support of moderate to high complex manufacturing systems and equipment; mentor other engineers and support process improvements. You may also participate in project-specific relationship building with customers, suppliers, individuals or organizations. A Bachelors degree is required.
Senior Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Provide advanced technical solutions and lead team through process
• Devises new approaches to problems encountered
• Initiate, justify and implement new advanced capital equipment purchases
• Use Six Sigma and lean tools to improve processes
• A Bachelors Degree in Engineering is required
• Solid knowledge of manufacturing processes and/or solid design and implementation of Computer Numeric Controls (CNC) programming
• Six Sigma knowledge; Advanced understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts
• At least four years of professional engineering experience; previous leadership experience is preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Engineer job in Zeeland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.