Lake Elsinore, CA
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Lake Elsinore, CA
Pay Rate: $42K - $60K depending on experience in electronics industry.
Schedule / Hours 6am - 4:30pm, 4/10's Schedule Mon.-Thurs.
Industry: Manufacturer of Aerospace electronic assemblies.
OBJECTIVES: Supporting manufacturing process by creating appropriate documentation and implementing required tooling and fixtures. This candidate would be hands on, not sitting behind a desk creating drawings all day.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for all aspects of supporting manufacturing activities, including but not limited to:
1. Creating, updating/modifying travelers, work instructions, CAD drawings, and other Engineering related procedures.
2. Personnel training for new products.
3. Creating, modifying and making changes to Bill of Materials (BOM).
4. Support of purchasing department.
5. Creating CAD drawings for jigs and fixtures.
6. Interfacing with supplier in developing tools and fixtures.
7. Proposing ways to improve manufacturing processes.
8. Evaluating rejections and writing rework instructions.
9. Creating test procedures.
10. Creating drawings for harness boards and layout using CAD or Solid Works.
11. Creating mechanical / Electrical Drawings using CAD or Solid Works.
12. Face to Face and/or meeting with Customer
13. Project Management
-Performs other tasks as assigned by the Engineering Manager and President.
A. Education and Training
-Engineering degree or equivalent, minimum 4 yrs experience in the aerospace field related to cables and harness, performing development assembly and production processing. CAD & Solid Works experience is required.
B. Technical Requirements
-Experience in product testing using test equipment needed to test cables and harness along with fabricating research cables and harness. Must be able to interpret assembly drawings and wire diagrams.
Aerospace knowledge is a plus.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.