San Diego, CA
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer- CFNJP00017968
Pay Rate: $28-34/hr DOE
Duration: 6 months+
Schedule: 8am to 4:30pm
Location: San Diego, CA
This Product Focus Team is dedicated to support of the Alaris PCU, MSIII and kitting production for MMS Infusion
Manufacturing Engineering Degree or Industrial Engineering degree
What are 3-5 "Nice to Have's?
Experience with: Process development/improvement
What will be the candidate's scope of work?
Process mapping and improvement in the kitting area
What is the initial length of assignment?
Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for developing manufacturing processes, production floor layouts and associated tools.
- Reviews new designs for manufacturability. Designs process improvements to reduce product cost, process cycle time and improved product quality.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering principles and technologies. Supports the utilization of evolving platforms as a communications, collaboration, promotion and selling vehicle.
- Supports development of e-Business/new media and ensures brand compliance.
- Supports translation of business objectives into IT requirements.
- Has developed knowledge and skills in own job family; still acquiring / expanding fundamental knowledge and higher-level skills.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a variety of standard activities. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.