This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com
This position is responsible for developing production process, manages R&D projects, works with Customer Service, maintains responsibility for all production activities, provides technical assistance to workers engaged in the manufacturing operations in the HSM Powder Metal Department and oversees the total preventative maintenance program (TPM) for HIP & HSM.Basic Qualifications
- BS Degree in Mechanical, manufacturing, Aerospace, or Industrial Engineering.
- Previous internship or co-op experience in a manufacturing environment or lab environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, u.S. permanent Resident (i.e. "Green Card Holder"), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- 3+ years engineering experience.
- Statistical knowledge; blueprint reading; knowledge of welding processes, theory and application.
- Good written and oral communication skills., PC and analytical skills.
- Experience working with Total Preventative Maintenance program.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.