Johnson Controls invites you to apply for a position in our internship program, based at Florence, KY. Our internship program is designed to provide you with a positive work/training experience and challenging objectives that are consistent with your career goals and current level of education.
As part of this internship you will be working on quality projects related to business such as:
- Optimization of Production schedule to demand - Decrease job changes, Increase schedule adherence, increase output and overall improve OEE - System alignment and to decrease waste and quality
- Integration program for AGV to generate production orders in new SAP system - System alignment and to decrease waste and quality
- Develop database to reduce the amount of paperwork on production floor - Reduce errors, increase efficiencies and reduce paper usage
- Other projects could be added based upon need of quality and /or production opportunities that may arise
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in a Computer Science Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to work full-time hours for the Winter/Spring semester preferred
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.