Adecco is for searching for multiple Manufacturing positions in the Seacoast area.
This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. You will be responsible for hand picking orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely manner and requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now or call the office at 978-256-5244
Responsibilities job include:
- Responsible for the efficient timely assembly, handling and/or filling of company products
- Work as part of a team, to ensure organized production of goods
- Inspect products & packaging for quality and immediately report issues to Line Manager
- Clean and maintain designated areas to ensure hygiene standards are met
- Prepare goods for shipment by palletizing product in accordance with Company guidelines
- Handling finished materials and moving to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Manual Hand Trucks
- High School or GED
- Working in a manufacturing environment required
- Able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours per day
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.