Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: ESSENTIAL FUNC TIONS : Job Summary:
Performs scheduled/unscheduled cleaning on the building equipment and machinery, according to SSOP standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Performs routine tasks using standard procedures and equipment.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must have high quality standard.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work well with other people.
- Must be able to read, write and count.
- Must be able to work quickly and safely.
- Must attend a safety orientation class.
- Sweep, scrub and mop floors.
- Office, Break rooms, and Bathroom Cleaning.
- Proper trash removal procedures.
- General wipe-down "dry clean" of equipment and electrical boxes.
- Wash pit operations.
- Clean residues from equipment with scrapers and scrub pads, be able to blow equipment down using compressed air.
- Able to perform Lock Out Tag Out of equipment.
- Use Personal Protective Equipment in a way that complies with all GMP's and Food Safety regulations.
- Introduction to Safety Tool Kit Individual Modules (8).
Qualifications: Demonstrated Competencies
- Functional and Technical Skills as it pertains to equipment cleaning/sanitation
- Functional and Technical Skills as it pertains to structural cleaning/sanitation
- Action Oriented
Experience and insight in specific market sector
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.