Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems. Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions. Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems. Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs. Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross-functional and cross-site teams. Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate the following behavioral skills:
- Customer orientation
- Commitment to task
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Organization and planning.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must posses a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Systems or Electronic Engineering or an equivalent field and 3 years of experience or a MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Systems or Electronic Engineering or an equivalent field.
- The candidate will be working in a 24 x 7 high availability automation environment and requires rotating On-Call support outside of normal business hours.
- The candidate will need to flex the scheduled hours to align with in-fab passdown communication, tool installs, and process Startup.
- 6 months of experience in:
* PIC systems
* Factory User Interfaces (CLUI).
* SPC /#.
* EMS WIP and Equipment Modeling.
* AMHS (L6 and L8).
* Factory Station Controllers
* VB Scripting
* Data extraction analysis including SQL query writing for Oracle and Microsoft databases.
- 6 months of experience in Model Based Problem solving.
- 6 months of experience in Project Management.
- Lean six sigma methods.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.