Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Machine Maintenance job in Auburn, NY. This is for a long term, temp-hire pportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career.
Repair, maintain, and modify production and support equipment on all operating lines to maximize productivity and quality including changeovers, set-ups, installation, and running adjustments on the production lines. You will also be required to work on production lines when machine maintenance is not required.
1. Diagnose, repair, and maintain all packaging and support equipment to optimize efficiency and quality.
2. Conducts line changeovers and makes necessary set-up and adjustments as required by the production schedule.
3. Perform line alteration, rebuilding as necessary.
4. Assist Engineering on equipment installations.
5. Repair and fabricate parts as required.
6. Assist and train team members in simple adjustments and maintenance tasks.
7. Perform all other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High School graduate or equivalent, posses mechanical skills and work experience. Initiative/motivation and communication skill required.
The position is in a factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Maintenance Auburn or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.