We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
Essential Functions: This list of tasks is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. Duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Documentation Requirements
- Recording of all raw materials used in the batch record.
- Recording of all machine operation functions and readings in the batch record.
- Recording of finished goods, and all recycle stream materials in the batch record.
- Verification and recording of verification on all items that apply in the batch record.
- Recording of all information for label identification and inventory tag identification as it applies to the production functions
- Processing Machine Operation
- Identification of all machine operation functions and the shows the ability to adjust function settings to manufacture products meeting customer specifications.
- Identification of when machine functions are not operating properly.
- Knowledge of and the ability to assemble and dis-assemble processing machine parts. Knowledge of and the ability to effectively clean all processing machines and support equipment.
- Ability to obtain knowledge to effectively adjust machine function settings to optimize production amounts.
- Operation of product testing equipment to ensure product is manufactured to customer specifications.
- Read and identify specific product labels.
- Read and identify raw material requirements for formulation per bathing sheet.
- Operate scales to accurately formulate products for processing.
- Recording of all data required in the batch record pertaining to formulation.
- Must possess the ability to pass a written test for certification of fork truck operation.
- Must show the ability to effectively and safely operate a fork truck to the criteria of the company's guidelines.
- Cleaning of work areas in addition to production suites.
- Removal of garbage, cardboard, and other refuse created during production.
- Operating the cardboard/plastic baler for recycling.
- Cleaning and organizing of production supply storage areas.
- Stocking production supplies.
- Transferring finished product within the production and WIP areas.
- Stocking pallets, packaging supplies, and other consumable production supplies to their proper storage areas.
- This position supports food safety and the company's food safety policy by manufacturing our products according to stated food safety policies and assisting teammates in upholding cGMP and safety handling practices.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
Ability to write simple correspondence
Basic Math skills
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.