** 2 positions available. **
Must have 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd shift availability. 1 st shift: 7am - 3:30pm 2 nd shift: 3pm - 11pm 3 rd shift: 11pm - 7:30am
This position is an entry level position and requires flexibility to work any shift as required in a 24/5 operating facility with little notice. This job requires great attention to detail as associates will be weighing and adding ingredients to batches according to specifications. Computer literacy and strong mechanical aptitude are a must to be successful in this position. Will be required to keep work area clean and neat; must have a strong key. Function Specific Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Perform production activities for equipment set-up, package filling and labeling, and records retention using The Coca-Cola Quality System guidelines in order to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare (e.g., inspect, verify condition) all equipment used in the manufacturing process prior to use in order to ensure smooth, sanitary and safe operation.
- Clean and sanitize tanks using technology (e.g., computer-guided processes) and physical ability (e.g., washing the tanks) in order to maintain sanitary production equipment in manufacturing plant.
- Operate a label-printing machine and manually label bags or boxes as needed in order to ensure proper packaging of ingredients.
- Maintain the plant's manufacturing equipment in sanitary condition (e.g. Clean and sanitize tanks and pipe routings, maintain conveyor belts, hook up and unload raw material delivery tankers, clean work areas) according to Company GMP policies and procedures in order to assure the quality of the manufactured product.
High School Diploma or GEDRelated Work Experience:
At least 3 years relevant work experience Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Manufacturing Equipment Operation: Ability to operate standard manufacturing and other job-related equipment (e.g., check weigher, filler, scales, computer applications, labeler, mixing tank, palletizer).
- Heavy Equipment Operation: Ability to operate heavy equipment (e.g., forklift, Company vehicle). Hand Tools: Ability to use common hand tools and small power tools (e.g., screwdrivers, hand drills).
- Good Manufacturing Practices: Knowledge of the basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in a manufacturing environment and the ability to apply them.
- Food Safety Regulations: Knowledge of the Company, local, national and international food safety regulatory requirements that apply to Company locations or processes and the actions required to keep the Company incompliance with these regulations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top