Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator I job in Redwood City, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. The Manufacturing Operator I is responsible for working in a Team oriented environment to fulfill manufacturing production number.
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Development Manufacturing Operator I job include:
- Work in a team environment where they will be expected to operate heavy manufacturing equipment which includes multiple extrusion lines, sparking, braiding, inline, printing, test equipment, and material handling equipment as needed.
- Ability to work, communicate and participate in a lean and fast changing environment through implementation of client¿s Intergraded Management System.
- Requires interface with computer controlled systems.
- Frequent troubleshooting of both mechanical and computer equipment issues.
- Must be able to enter data accurately and follow written instructions using the shop floor computer system.
- Team members are also expected to share in team activities, which include participation in meetings and projects, Kaizen events, giving and receiving feedback, sending and reading e-mail, housekeeping and safety activities.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent, some college a plus.
- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver's license
- Extrusion experience preferred
- Basic Arithmetic Skills
- Strong computer skills are required ¿ experienced with PLC controlled equipment a plus
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently or cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work in various areas
- Self-starter that takes initiative
- SAP knowledge a plus
- All applicants will be required to wear steel toed boots/shoes
Pay for this position is $17.21 Swing Shift (starting at 2:30 pm) per hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Operator I job in Redwood City, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.