Manufacturing - Packer
Location: Pleasant Plain, Ohio
Posted: December 06, 2016
Reference ID: 668512442
Adecco is currently assisting a local pet product manufacture seeking and packers for first & second shift in the Pleasant Plain area during peak season. These are long term temp to hire positions. The candidates will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a production environment. Experience not required, ability and willingness to learn is required. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now! Client will train packers to be Machine Operators.
Responsibilities for Experience Machine Operators and packers include but are not limited to:
• Packaging for store displays
• Packing for shipping to retail destinations
• Stacking on skids
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School diploma or GED
• Background & Drug Screening
• Be able to stand for entire shift, fast paced and possible lifting up to 40 lbs
This position DOES NOT require steel toed shoes. Wear any comfortable fully covered foot wear that is slip resistant.
Client offers excellent company benefits when hired including health and dental
First shift Monday &ndash Thursday 6:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Second shift Monday - Thursday 4:30 pm - 2:20 am.
Overtime as needed on all shifts.
Receive a paid dinner break on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Pay for this position is $10 -$11 with opportunity for advancement.
Please call the office for more info 513 731 1661. Click on Apply Now to be considered for this any other job opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers.
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
• Our team cares about you and your future.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.