A Manufacturing Process Engineer job in Columbus, IN is available courtesy of Modis. As a Manufacturing Process Engineer, you will support CNC machining and press forming departments to implement new and/or improve processes. You will troubleshoot forming quality issues as they arise and improve process quality issues to identify when specific die repair, adjustment, or component replacement is required. You will also prepare new manufacturing processes and support production activities.
Manufacturing Process Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Prepare new process layout to justify and gain approval for new capital projects and major equipment repairs
• Participate in the hands-on troubleshooting for sheet metal cutting and fabrication, CNC machining, press brake and hydraulic press forming, and tube bending
• Reduce downtown and maintenance cost by increasing productivity and technology with every new machine
• Prepare back-up processes for every machining operation with new, used, or existing equipment
• Requires an Associate or Bachelor degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
• Minimum of two(2) year of experience within the industry
• Experience with sheet metal forming dies and hydraulic presses
• Experience with Mazak and Fanuc controls highly desired
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Process Engineer job in Columbus, IN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Angela Johnston at 434-207-4560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.