Manufacturing Production in Bakery
Location: Fulton, New York
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 729403009
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill several production jobs in Fulton, New York. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a production associate you will be responsible for inspecting and weighing raw materials according to production schedule. Must follow food safety guidelines for a bakery. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this production job include:
• Inspect raw material for defects
• Verify Correct weights
• Ensure proper storage
• Clean and sanitize all containers and equipment used
• Maintain correct documentation
• Sanitize work area according to written procedure using proper levels of sanitizing agents.
• Work experience in a food environment
• Excellent work history and work ethic
Second shift available plus possibility of overtime.
2nd shift hours 3:30pm-midnight
Pay rate is $10
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production job in Fulton, New York or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.