Manufacturing - Production - Solderer
Adecco is currently assisting a local company in their search to fill a Production Associate Position in Skaneateles, New York. You will be responsible for manual handling of parts, visual inspections. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for position include:
- Manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
- Maintains daily production output Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
- May participate in quality control inspections
- Other duties as assigned
- Comply with EHS regulations and policies
Required Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
- MUST have soldering experience
- SAP Experience a plus
- Ability to do repetitive motion
- Reliable transportation
1st Shift Monday-Friday with some overtime available
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Associate Position in Skaneateles, New York or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled