Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill several Manufacturing Production Technician jobs in O'Fallon, MO. This is a great entry level opportunity and doesn't require any experience in the field! This is a temporary to permanent opportunity at a global employer and they love hiring our employees! As a Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for setting up, testing, and adjusting the manufacturing equipment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Production Technician position include:
• Monitor machines to ensure products are being created correctly.
• Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
• Reading and recording information from the machines and quality inspections.
• Making changes to equipment and providing feedback to supervisors regarding common issues.
• Individuals with strong attention to detail will excel in this position.
• Candidates should have a desire to excel in their position and grow with the company.
• A high school diploma is required for this position.
• Drug screen and background check are required for this position.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants a 4-day work week!
Pay for this position is $11.00-11.88/hr and we even have overnight shifts are available.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Production Technician job in O'Fallon, MO or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.