Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Manufacturing Quality Manager
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This role is responsible for the management of the Quality System concepts and efforts at the plant level. Requirements and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Experience working with ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO18001
- Manages and provides leadership for product testing.
- Participates with customers QA representative to provide customer satisfaction.
- Assists in resolving issues with defective parts / Materials.
- Assists in the training and coaching of Quality Technicians.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principals and promoting continuous improvement.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards which includes performing failure analysis and writing corrective action reports.
- Follow up on quality defect and implement corrective action.
- Work with Purchasing and Materials to specify quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance of group
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Quality (Masters preferred) Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor of Science-Engineering or Quality Required (Masters preferred)
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Military experience- if possible
- EH&S experience
- ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14000 and 18000- 9001 is a must
- Supervisory/management experience- preferred
- 5 years of quality management experience- preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of calibration and ability to read blue prints/schematics
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.