As key leader on the Kellogg manufacturing team, you will play a significant role in driving overall plant efficiency to improve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) delivering cost savings through building capability in KWS (Kellogg Work Systems) methodologies and a continuous improvement mindset. Based in one of our progressive manufacturing facilities, you'll create and lead continuous improvement initiatives that engage the teams, while focusing on leadership, safety, quality and overall methods and performance.
Working closely with Plant leadership and the KWS Center of Excellence, you'll inspire and direct your teams, creating meaningful connections with employees at all levels of the organization. Take your career further with a company who cares about your success. We are committed to continue shaping the future of our industry. We look forward to forging new paths and inspire new thinking, because we believe in helping people, striving for a better, brighter future. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Manufacturing Reliability Site Lead at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Leading the Phase Progression Campaign for KWS while coaching the KWS center of excellence (COE) leaders and members
- Maintaining appropriate balance between short term business delivery and longer term strategic priorities and driving cost ideations and diagnostics
- Driving High-Value Projects along with tracking the pipeline of identified projects for visibility
- Training and coaching KWS leadership and management skills for all plant employees and actively supporting the teams in the KWS/MR activities
- Coordinating closely with Regional KWS/MR Directors and assuring compliance to Corporate KWS Standards
- Identifying process inefficiencies and sources of loss and coordinates/facilitates activities using cross-functional resources to eliminate them
- Tracking sources of loss, improvements efforts and educates employees along with communicating progress
- Extending the use of KWS improvement tools within Quality, Safety, and Food Safety and for supporting the Manufacturing Reliability process
- Driving standard work efforts and assists in the annual budgeting process
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing Reliability to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or technical or business field
- Proven experience leading continuous improvement projects (Lean, TPM, Six Sigma, KWS, IWS, HPO)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional ability to influence and lead cross functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master's Degree in technical or business field
- Demonstrated ability to plan work and manage priorities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.