GROW WITH US as you play a key role on the Kellogg manufacturing team by driving overall plant initiatives to improve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and delivering cost savings through building capability in KWS (Kellogg Work Systems) methodologies, systems, and tools. Based in one of our progressive manufacturing facilities, you'll be helping in the creation of continuous improvement initiatives that engage the teams, while focusing on leadership, safety, quality and overall methods and performance. Take your career further with a company who cares about your success. We are committed to continue shaping the future of our industry. We look forward to forging new paths and inspire new thinking, because we believe in helping people, striving for a better, brighter future. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Manufacturing Reliability Site Resource at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Deploying KWS strategic methodologies, systems, and tools, such as Autonomous Maintenance, Reliability Maintenance, Problem Solving, Process Mapping, etc. to deliver site OEE and cost savings goals
- Enabling capability for others to function within the KWS environment, as well as driving and supporting cost ideations and diagnostics, along with tracking and communicating projects for visibility between other plant functions and teams
- Integrating system health and project monitoring into current KWS structure to ensure sustainability of improvements
- Continually collaborating with hourly personnel and supervisors to identify and troubleshoot chronic and sporadic losses through data analysis
- Utilizing KWS systems and tools to deliver a reduction in minor stops and breakdowns
- Building capability in the Reliability Maintenance COE (Center or Excellence) team to effectively plan, schedule, and execute work; installing and sustaining the Breakdown Elimination and equipment classification systems
- Developing and executing training for operations, leadership and plant associates on KWS methodologies, systems and tools
- Supporting plant implementation of AM and RM by coaching supervisors/managers to ensure their capability to lead work teams
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing Reliability to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or technical or business field
- Proven experience leading continuous improvement projects (Lean, TPM, Six Sigma, KWS, IWS, HPO)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to influence others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master's Degree in technical or business field
- Demonstrated ability to plan work and manage priorities
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.