PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola - also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $65 billion, PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also, means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate.
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company - Gatorade by directing the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety, and productivity. This individual must set production performance standards and align the organization to achieve standards.Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Job Qualifications:
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel.
- Applies knowledge of processes, equipment and system capability to set challenging individual and facility standards of the Tolleson Gatorade plant.
- Manages shifltly/daily line operation within Annual Operating Plan for Production.
- Achieves performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality.
- Tracks key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets.
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime.
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
- Shows demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work a 12-hour rotating continuous operations shift schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
- This position will be 12-hour rotating continuous operations night shift, and should be assumed a minimum 18-month assignment.
- Previous work experience in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Experience in consumer packaged products or related industry.
Not Eligible for Relocation