Manufacturing/ Assembly - 3rd shift
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 1167059271
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for Assembly/ Manufacturing positions in Canton, MO.
Responsibilities for these positions include:
- Train in safely and efficiently operating assigned machinery or equipment.
- Package product for shipping
- Lift/ move product as needed up to 50 lbs
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Locate and move product within the warehouse facility
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
- Willingness and ability to work any schedule
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree preferred
- Ability to stand/ walk for entire shift
- Steel-toed shoes required
Schedule: 3rd shift, 3:30pm - 11:30pm
Pay rate: $10.15 per hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this manufacturing position in Canton, MO or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled