Healthcare Global Supply Chain
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Ensure an uninterrupted supply of materials to support production and sales while maintaining appropriate stocking levels.
1. Utilize Material Replenishment Planning (MRP) system to ensure purchase order fulfillment and sub-inventory transactions
2. Create purchase order stream and manage functional/delivery supplier relationship
3. Maintain inventory objectives
4. Manage cycle count program and investigate discrepancies
5. Resolve material shortages/overages; includes expediting or obsolescence processing
6. Drive Lean initiatives and implement process improvements for optimal efficiency and effectiveness of material flow
7. Implement visual management systems to manage Work In Process and material flow
8. Work closely with quality personnel to ensure proper rework process is utilized
9. Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
10. Know and follow established job specific and facility wide health and safety procedures and rules
1. High school Diploma/ or local equivalent with at least 2 years experience in Materials Replenishment Planning (MRP) or Associates degree (or local equivalent) in a business related discipline
2. Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language
3. Ability to communicate well and work with others
4. Proficient in basic mathematics
5. Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concession, Regulatory Compliance, Non-Conforming Material, Material Identification & Segregation, Good Documentation Practices, Design Transfer & Documentation Configuration Control, Approved Supplier/Sourcing, & DMR/DHR requirements as associated with this job type/position.
2. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
3. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
4. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Bachelors Degree
2. 5 years experience in Materials Replenishment Planning (MRP)
3. Basic knowledge of quality and inventory control
4. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple work tasks
5. APICS Certification
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.