BA / BS in a scientific or technical discipline, and 5+ years of demonstrated technical competency in biopharmaceutical manufacturing processing.
• Previous experience in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility (operations experience preferred)
• Previous experience in production control systems (Delta-V , CCDARTS, Unicorn, or similar)
• Previous experience in process deviation investigations and remediation
• Experience with SAP and SAP processes
• Previous experience authoring and/or revising technical documents
• Knowledge of cGMP requirements and practices and previous experience in a cGMP setting
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally, lead teams and implement project plans on time
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication and technical writing skills
• Ability to support and/or lead system troubleshooting efforts
• Participate in cross-functional teams to solve production problems
• Must be willing to work shifts
• Ability to collect, assess, and generate and depict conclusions from large quantities of production data
Reporting into the Specialist team, the role will assist with execution of the production schedule by troubleshooting and remediating operational and process issues, executing root cause investigations, owning/authoring deviations and other quality report types, and revising GMP documents such as SOPs and Manufacturing batch records.
• Initiates Quality Records and conducts deviation investigations.
• Leads or assists in investigations including root cause analysis and assesses product impact using input from various departments
• Develops, executes and oversees CAPAs
• Supports Tech transfer and process monitoring support as needed
• Revision and management of manufacturing documents such as Batch Records and SOPs
• Leads or supports Continuous Improvement projects
• Conducts data gathering, trending, and data presentation as needed to support investigations
• Assists with shutdown/changeover and campaign scheduling and schedule management
• Support internal and external audits as needed
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.