Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR – 002UHV Global Supply Chain Lincoln, Nebraska
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR in Lincoln, NE ? In this position you will lead team members in the final assembly group on our second shift operation, Monday – Friday 2:30 pm – 10:51 pm. You will have the opportunity to cultivate a work environment that promotes safety, team work/collaboration, as well as quality and on time delivery. This a great opportunity for you to further develop your skills and grow your career with a dynamic company.
We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . We’re looking for people with a real passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . What would some of your responsibilities include?
Qualifications: Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
- 1) Provide mentoring and training to team members
- 2) Maintain compliance with and support of all safety, health & environmental rules/regulations in order to ensure a safe working environment
- 3) Ensure schedule and production commitments are maintained
- 4) Maintain production line efficiency, quality, cleanliness, and safety.
- 5) Support a culture of continuous improvement and embrace change and standard methodologies outlined in the Schneider Production System guidelines
- 1) Bachelor's degree in the field of Engineering, Business or related field
- 2) Knowledge of lean manufacturing/ Six Sigma concepts
- 3) Ability to lead, effectively communicate, problem solve
- 4) Ability to implement process improvements and rally the team to achieve set goals
- 5) Flexibility to respond to shifting priorities and ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision
- 6) Positive, enthusiastic, team player and champion of the business and customers
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We embrace a high-performance culture by being straightforward, open, passionate and effective and challenging the status quo. COME ABOARD About Schneider Electric
Satisfaction is not a guarantee - it's a life goal. Schneider Electric™ provides the platform for professional and personal fulfillment, through employee well-being; unique and diverse collaborative teams; challenging roles; continual skill growth; and more. We comprise a 160,000-strong high-performance workforce, and we thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.