Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Manufacturing Supervisor position is a key member of the Manufacturing team and will have responsibility for driving our fabrication groups to world class performance. The person in this position will be responsible for driving the Short Interval Management process and leading the continuous improvement efforts of their team. Safety leadership, Quality focus, Customer service and Productivity are critical to the success of the business and are core responsibilities. Leadership skills and mechanical aptitude are both critical for this role.
A Supervisor must be an excellent influencer, communicator and coordinator at all levels within the organization. Be collaborative, proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities and be able to adapt to a dynamic and fast changing environment. Specific responsibilities include:
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationship across all levels of the organization.
· Lead the Fabrication team to achieve world class Safety, Quality, Service and Productivity.
· Utilize Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma skills to address complex process opportunities with simple solutions.
· Identify constraints to achieving goals and collaborate to find and implement effective solutions.
· Pro-actively identify barriers and eliminate them
· Mentor and develop team members for growth
• Four year degree in Engineering, Management or equivalent related work experience
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience or internships
• Prior experience in flow management, with a solid understanding of lean manufacturing and root cause analysis
• Ability to drive process and culture change in a mature organization is highly desired.
Skills & Abilities:
• Leadership: Driving results through influence and collaboration
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Project Management Skills
• Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
• Strong organizational skills including but not limited to the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments in parallel, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
• Strong financial acumen and quantitative analytical skills
• Demonstrate significant potential and mobility for future advancement to higher levels of leadership
• Significant knowledge of Business Software related to Manufacturing and Capacity Planning such as SAP, ACCESS/SQL databases, and Excel
• Demonstrate ability to perform root cause analysis and develop action plans to strategically eliminate barriers
• Ability to identify waste and drive it out of complex processes
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.