Mentor Worldwide, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Manufacturing Supervisor, located in Irving, TX.
Mentor is a trusted global leader in aesthetic medicine among both consumers and clinicians by providing a broad range of innovative, science and clinical-based solutions to maintain, enhance, and restore self-esteem and quality of life. The company has products and services in three areas of aesthetics: breast (augmentation and reconstruction), body and face.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will:
• Responsible for day-to-day operations within assigned manufacturing area, including maintaining production schedules to support business and demands, identifying improvement initiatives, and supporting talent development programs, maintaining a high level of safety, quality ,efficiencies, and regulatory compliance.
• Works with team members to establish department goals and objectives and identify appropriate measurements and track progress in each area.
• Leads and facilitates process improvement teams and manage the technical issues which may impact production. Collaborate/identifies and implements capital project(s), to advance manufacturing capabilities.
• Collaborates with Supply Chain Partners (i.e. Production Planning, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, etc.), in order to deliver safe, reliable, high Quality products for our patient’s at a reasonable cost.
• Responsible for overall manufacturing of existing and newly developed products in compliance with all regulatory and QSR requirements in a cost effective manner and in accordance with planned budget.
• Sets the standards for performance assessment and feedback, effective communication, promoting positive morale and supporting employee involvement programs.
• This is role is open to either second or third shift, approximate hours for each shift are: Second Shift - 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM, Third Shift - 9:00 PM to 5:30 AM
• A minimum of a Bachelor degree is required
• A minimum of six (6) years of experience in manufacturing or related operations with two (2) years of leadership or direct Supervision experience is required
• Experience within a GMP and/or ISO regulated manufacturing environment is required, ISO9001 or ISO13485 is preferred
• Experience with NCR process, CAPA, root cause analysis and other quality system components are required
• Basic understanding and working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools is required. Lean Six/Sigma Training and/or Certification are preferred
• General knowledge regarding capacity planning including ERP and Manufacturing Processing Systems (MPS) is required
• Demonstrated experience with revising site documentation to improve operations (logbooks, process sheets, work instructions, training guides, etc.)
• Must have PC knowledge with experience using Windows and Microsoft Office software, advanced proficiency in Excel is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
• Experience with clean room environment
• Prior experience working in a union-manufacturing environment may be preferred based on site
• Demonstrated strong project management skills are required; the ability to lead and facilitate project improvements
• Based in Irving, TX with minimal travel up to 10% domesticPrimary Location
Mentor Texas LP (6182)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.